Vendors / Services / Training
Recommended By Members
Win a 6 Month Membership Extension - Sign Up a New Member !
Vendors of goods and services are not endorsed by PATACS, or its members, but have been found
by members and friends to provide good value, prompt service, or offer unique products.
- PC Maintenance Tips - PDF file A compilation of helpful hints and resources for keeping your computer running safely and smoothly. Collected by Jim Rhodes, updated 01/04/17.
- Battery Mart - web vendor, locations in Winchester, VA and Martinsburg, WV. Recommended by Roger Fujii for UPS batteries. "I ordered 2 UPS batteries and packages of AA and AAA cells on a Sunday evening, received Tuesday." - P.Howard
- Batteries Plus - Retail locations locally: Rockville, Fairfax, Chantilly, Woodbridge. Carry large assortment of batteries (UPS, Lantern, flat cells, household) and light bulbs. Recommended by Paul Howard. They will make up custom batteries from cells, for tools, electronics, while you wait, or for later pickup.
- Print Pal - Printer inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges. Recommended by Dean Mires for quality refills.
- Home Video Studio 703-323-6110, Video Editing, Video Transfer, duplication. Recommended by Kurt DeSoto.
- Advanced 2000 703-370-7520, Account Executive Masoud Jaldi Parts, Custom builds; Flat Rate Repair; Recommended by Geof Goodrum, "I've been a customer for many, many years."
- Keystone Computers, 703-516-0300, Custom builds, parts & accessories, tech support (Screwdriver Shop). Recommended by Gabe Goldberg. PATACS Meeting Presenter, April 2014.
- Sunny Banana IT Consulting, 571-449-6775, Tom Gutnick - PATACS Member, Meeting Presenter, Oct 20, Feb '19, Jan'17, June '16, Apr '15, Sep '13, May '12. "Struggling with the complexities of technology? Too small for an I.T. department? We provide the expertise you need; we help you harness the right technologyfor your business or home office. Get solutions and training tailored to your needs, in language you understand - no geekspeak, no jargon. We can help with all your information technology needs including purchase recommendations, system setup, training, web sites, office & productivity software, servers, networks, cloud computing, smartphones and tablets, data backups, information security, blogs and podcasts, and e-mail & social media marketing."
- PC .HLP Computer Consulting, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301 320 2104, Henry S. Winokur, PATACS member; meeting presenter Nov '18, Jan '19, and Jan '21. In business since 1990, I was probably the first in the DC area to recognize that home- and small-business users would need computer technical support. My company, PC .HLP, provides that support on your equipment at your location for users of Windows-based PCs. I provide advice on hardware, hardware configuration, software, software set up, and training when I know the product. Additionally, I am a volunteer instructor at the Jewish Council Aging's Career Gateway Program in Rockville where I teach a class on Windows and Word
- Computer Monkey for Hire – Uwe Dotzauer: I work on PC and Apple Mac Hardware and Software. Meeting presenter Jun, Nov 2022. These are the skills and service I provide: Wifi Troubleshooting; Wifi Boosting; Cable Busting ( make all the cables disappear ); PC and Mac Troubleshooting; iPhone and iPad support; Backup and Disaster Recovery Consulting; Computer Upgrade and Purchase Recommendations; Online Security Training. I service the entire DMV area. Call or Text: 703-340-6230. Or email: email@example.com
- DiBartolomeo Consulting International (DCI), LLC Meeting Speaker Nov '20 – Helps technical professionals to inspire, motivate, and influence their colleagues and other technical professionals through improving their presentation skills, communication, and personal presence. President – Frank DiBartolomeo, (703) 815-1324, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.speakleadandsucceed.com.
- LAD Communications & Technology LLC - 703-679-7523.
Andy Livingston, meeting presenter, June '19. At LAD, we specialize in keeping your digital life in sync ! Whether it be an Apple/PC tune up, hardware/software upgrades, virus & Spyware removal, smartphone support and synching multiple devices, Wi-fi support and backup installation, Data Recovery, Audio/Video/Streaming support, security camera installation, 3D printing setup/consultation and Much More!. Need a digital training class? See my training schedule . I offer classes that will help you in your everyday life, saving you $$ and helping you to connect better with your family, friends and community! Want to save money on your cable/telecom bill? Sign up for my Digital Health checkup to start saving money on your Verizon/Cable bill. For the business customer, I offer social media support, Google Adwords, Facebook, Linked In campaigns, email campaign development/support and Salesforce customization / implementation.
- Tech Moxie - 202-642-5502. Pam Holland, meeting presenter Feb'20. Current seminars on Zoom and OnLine Grocery Ordering. TechMoxie makes technology less overwhelming. We offer one-on-one coaching, group classes, and tech support especially for the tech-challenged. Our team of coaches and instructors are selected for their patience, love of technology and desire to make your technology less confusing.
- Balanced Spaces, LLC, 703-742-9179, Susan Kousek. One-to-one help for organizing papers, stuff, computer files and email messages. Help with downsizing. Quicken set-up help with install, deciding on category names, setting up checking and credit card accounts, downloading info from bank and credit card accounts, training on how to record transactions, reconcile accounts and generate reports. PATACS Meeting Presenter, July 2012.
| Home | About Us | Contact | Membership | Org Docs
| Site Map | Search Site |
| Arlington Meetings | Fairfax Meetings | Webinar SIG | Meeting Details |
| PATACS Discussion List |Windows10 References | Protection |
Vendors | Useful Links |
Copyright © 2012 - 2023 PATACS,Inc.
Address comments or questions to email@example.com://www.patact.org/vendrecpat.html