Vendors / Services / Training
Recommended By Members
Win a 6 Month Membership Extension - Sign Up a New Member !
Vendors of goods and services are not endorsed by PATACS, or its members, but have been found
by members and friends to provide good value, prompt service, or offer unique products.
- PC Maintenance Tips - PDF file A compilation of helpful hints and resources for keeping your computer running safely and smoothly. Collected by Jim Rhodes, updated 01/04/17.
- Battery Mart - web vendor, locations in Winchester, VA and Martinsburg, WV. Recommended by Roger Fujii for UPS batteries. "I ordered 2 UPS batteries and packages of AA and AAA cells on a Sunday evening, received Tuesday." - P.Howard
- Batteries Plus - Retail locations locally: Rockville, Fairfax, Chantilly, Woodbridge. Carry large assortment of batteries (UPS, Lantern, flat cells, household) and light bulbs. Recommended by Paul Howard. They will make up custom batteries from cells, for tools, electronics, while you wait, or for later pickup.
- Buy.com -(Now Rakuten) Computers, software, books, music, other tech products. Items frequently get free shipping, and with stocking locations in PA, packages arrive in one or two days with lowest cost shipping. Good for multi-seat paks of security (AV, Firewall) software, often difficult to find in retail stores. "I've bought software and OEM laser print cartridges from Buy.com since 1998, and have been very pleased with pricing and quick receipt of orders." - P. Howard
- Print Pal - Printer inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges. Recommended by Dean Mires for quality refills.
- Home Video Studio 703-323-6110, Video Editing, Video Transfer, duplication. 10507 Braddock Road, Suite C, Fairfax, VA 22032. Recommended by Kurt DeSoto.
- Surround Fitness: Jennifer Katt provides in-home, personalized fitness-nutrition training; interviews clients about fitness and nutrition goals and designs a program tailored to meet them. Plans are progressive and personalized (for age, body type, physical limitations, etc.) and are built around individual schedules and available times. Website: to learn more about me and the Surround Fitness philosophy. email@example.com to schedule a free consultation. PATACS Meeting Presenter - 9/19/2015
- Advanced 2000 703-370-7520, Account Executive Masoud Jaldi Parts, Custom builds; Flat Rate Repair; Recommended by Geof Goodrum, "I've been a customer for many, many years."
- TCS Computer, 703-913-0900 - Custom system builds, parts and accessories, tech support. (Screwdriver Shop) Recommended by Jorn Dakin.
- Keystone Computers, 703-516-0300, Custom builds, parts & accessories, tech support (Screwdriver Shop). Recommended by Gabe Goldberg. PATACS Meeting Presenter, April 2014.
- Sunny Banana IT Consulting, 571-449-6775, Tom Gutnick - PATACS Member, Meeting Presenter, Jan'17, June '16, Apr '15, Sep '13, May '12. "Struggling with the complexities of technology? Too small for an I.T. department? We provide the expertise you need; we help you harness the right technologyfor your business or home office. Get solutions and training tailored to your needs, in language you understand - no geekspeak, no jargon. We can help with all your information technology needs including purchase recommendations, system setup, training, web sites, office & productivity software, servers, networks, cloud computing, smartphones and tablets, data backups, information security, blogs and podcasts, and e-mail & social media marketing."
- PC .HLP Computer Consulting, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301 320 2104, Henry S. Winokur, PATACS member. In business since 1990, we were probably the first in the DC area to recognize that home- and small-business users would need computer technical support. PC .HLP provides that support on your equipment at your location for users of Windows based PCs. We provide advice on hardware, hardware configuration, and software, software set up and training, as necessary. Additionally, Henry is a volunteer instructor with the Jewish Council For the Aging's SeniorTech Program in Rockville.
- Balanced Spaces, LLC, 703-742-9179, Susan Kousek. One-to-one help for organizing papers, stuff, computer files and email messages. Help with downsizing. Quicken set-up – help with install, deciding on category names, setting up checking and credit card accounts, downloading info from bank and credit card accounts, training on how to record transactions, reconcile accounts and generate reports. PATACS Meeting Presenter, July 2012.
- Stevenson On-Site Repair Service (540) 439-2999
They're honest, economical, knowledgeable, friendly, reliable! From their website: Repairs Laser Printers, Fax Machines, and Printing Equipment. Specializes in helping maintain Hewlett Packard, IBM, Okidata, Brother, and other quality laser printers. In business since January, 1991. Recommended by Gabe Goldberg.
| Home | About Us | Contact | Membership | Org Docs
| Site Map | Search Site |
| Arlington Meetings | Fairfax Meetings | Webinar SIG | Meeting Details |
| PATACS Discussion List |Windows10 References | Protection |
Vendors | Useful Links |
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 PATACS,Inc.
Address comments or questions to email@example.com://www.patact.org/vendrecpat.html